Friday, December 2, 2022

Pizza Maru / Rochor Beancurd


Korean western food from Pizza Maru located at Bugis + shopping center. I've been meaning to try the rose shrimp pasta that I see on TV all the time, it's pretty expensive coz its priced the same as a pasta dish from a good Italian restaurant.

And then there's the obviously different K-pizzas to choose from, < cheesy maru oppa > is popular but I went with < gangnam cowboy > that has bulgabi steak sauce in it. I like the non-conventional pizza bases, this one is closer to brown bread.

Super hot chicken wings from Korea are all the rage, how can I leave it out of this order, most of the wings sauces here have gangjeong sauce in it, so I chose spicy over the others like garlic, onion, honey. Order came with pickles and more gangjeong sauce.

Bulk order from Rochor beancurd, I like that each bowl is individually packed and I can keep it in my fridge for up to a week. In reality, it only lasts a few days even though I limit myself to just one bowl a day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.