Friday, September 9, 2022

Krapow Thai Kitchen




Name of this restaurant has my favorite dish in it! Located inside Far East Plaza, that we all know has the best hawker food in Singapore. I ordered a rice noodle main course, side dish, drink and pickles for one person, S$55 including home delivery.


The crackling pork belly is either served with Chinese style mustard or Thai jeaow sauce. This jeaow sauce is vinigery chili with I think spring onion and a few more seasonings inside, really delicious. Pork fat has no taste, I've noticed that recently in the clean tasting pork.


Drunkard noodles! It doesn't have any alcohol in it at all, it's just really delicious. Thought I would try this after last week's post on weeping tiger beef from Saveur Thai, really delicious trendy foods. I think there are other restaurants that serve both these dishes together.


Homemade pickles is actually mui choy that is usually braised with pork belly in dark sauce, this one has a really piggy smell and taste totally different from the pork belly used above. Lemongrass drink pre-packaged, I still prefer the drinks that come in a plastic cup.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.