Friday, November 4, 2022

New Aroma Diffuser

 

Over Halloween I received a new aroma diffuser that is color changing, the color changing effect is really interesting in the evenings coz its like ambient lighting. With the misting effect it looks like a bubbling cauldron. 

sample picture from therange.co.uk

My previous electric diffuser stopped working a few years back and I didn't bother to replace it. This one automatically shuts off in 2 hours. It's a cold mist with light & natural scents so I am ok with using it every night.




I am not really a fan of perfume mixes for aroma diffusers, much prefer the straightforward scents like rose, lavender, lemongrass and so on. Like to imagine I am on vacay in Provence for lavender, Thailand for lemongrass, really relaxing.


My LG phone is dead, the entire backing came out after I dropped it. Looking for a new phone and new service provider. Haven't decided yet.


My early birthday pressie is a set of aromatherapy room sprays. I alternate this with the aromatherapy diffuser. This set has 2 types of lavender, peppermint and orange. I like the orange, very fruity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.