Friday, September 10, 2021

JWS Grille Factory


This western food stall is found in 11 coffeeshops across Singapore and their signature cheeseburger really lives up to the hype, S$10.90. It's juicy, flavorful with lots of cheese, I ate it with a spoon. 

There are a dozen side dishes you can order with your meal, here I received 2 portions of coleslaw in place of something else, but its ok coz I don't mind. 


I also ordered the fish & chips that comes in an orangy-red batter that is quite different. The fish is good, very soft & flaky. The batter is crispy and thick, S$11.25.



Desserts & fresh fruit juices from Oasis Porridge Restaurant. I like how they pack everything for delivery, its like room service.



Peanut sesame mochi balls, not fried this time around but still just as good. Mango pudding with milk, almond jelly with longan and herbal jelly with honey.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.