Friday, August 6, 2021

Beirut Grill



I am trying to order a group meal and my orders keep getting cancelled! I finally decided to order just for myself in many small dishes and ended up at Beirut Grill (Bugis) S$100 order. Everything came tightly packed in paper, foil & clingwrap.

I ordered the mezze platter (S$25) that has hummus, baba ghanoush, moutabal that is quite similar to baba ghanoush, cheese roll & falafel. The pastry platter (also S$25) that has falafel, cheese roll, spinach roll, sambousek lamb that is candied desert-like but with meat.

Falafel! I didn't get the falafel wrap coz there are some in the platters. I ordered the chicken shawarma and lamb kofta wraps (S$18). Two of the most popular kebabs around and I like to try it everywhere. Comes with fries and kabis pickles, the chili pickle is unexpectedly hot, chili water!

For dessert there is kunefe (S$12), sugar syrup and cream packed separately. Its more of a group portion rather than for one person.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.