Friday, December 3, 2021

Year-End Supplies for Stay-at-Home





 Trying not to order too much coz my family complains about the lack of storage space. Half of this is just sunday dinner. It's a $100 seafood dinner involving crabs in black pepper kungpao sauce.

Gelato pints from OOI Gelato that comes in local desserts like chendol and burburchacha, average price I paid was $7.50 a pint. There's also Thai milk tea flavor that I didn't order that this time. 


The drinks are Orangina in 1.4L glass carafes that I have never seen before, the price I paid was around $6 per carafe. I also got in on this minced pork offer at just $3.90 for 1kg, almost bought the whole pig.

Juice packs that do not require refrigeration, capri-sun safari jungle juice and bornkor Korean cherry juice. Each juice packet is under $1 each. Soo strange that the Korean cherry juice is packed like face masks, hope I don't get it mixed up.

Trying out Ben & Jerry's new flavors Netflix & Chill'd, Punchline, Gimme Smores, Glampfire Trail mix. Delivery left out Punchline and replaced it with Chocolate Cookie Dough so now I have 2 pints of Chocolate Cookie Dough and two Foodpanda vouchers to use.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.