Friday, December 18, 2020

LiZiQi Merchandise



Finally, ZiQi (pronounced zee qee) merch in Singapore, now we just need DianxiXiaoGe merch available. I follow these 2 China-based youtube stars and they show how things are made from scratch over there.

It's actually her brand of LuoSiFen instant noodles, it's a treat if you can find luosifen noodles in China. The packet for one portion is huge for a big bowl and its super spicy, I added lots of water to wash the noodles in. No snails here tho'.

I also got 3 HaiDiLao instant cup noodles in the 3 HaiDiLao flavors Tomato/SourSpicyVege/SourSpicyTripe. My sis gave me HuaJiaJiangHu seafood instant noodles, it has real seafood inside and thats quite the hot topic online.

Stocked up on IndoMie, Indonesia's Best Instant Noodle. I think Mee Goreng is everybody's favorite, close fight between ayam bawang & soto mie. Then there is the new Hype Abis flavors, of which I got ayam geprek & seblak hot jeletot.

More Coca-Cola, 4 cartons seems like a lot but its actually one can a day for 3 people for one month plus 3 extra cans for guests. I bought several boneless salmon fillets & pre-shelled prawns for my cup noodles, these ones from Snow Treasure look like salmon but tastes like white fish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.