Friday, October 23, 2020

The Seafood Company



Covid19 virus outbreak tracker. It runs on battery and I don't know what's inside, but I am supposed to carry it everywhere I go in case I step inside an infected zone and need emergency help.

Another mukbang box, this time from a Chinese supplier. It was the offer on grilled unagi @ $10 per 250gm fillet that really caught my attention. The unagi fillets @ Fairprice are smaller sized 150gm.

Some processed seafood items of lobster meatballs and pre-cooked clams in shell. Gonna put these in my instant mala oden cup noodles.

It's all about the salmon or raw salmon sashimi, can't get enough of it!


Raw items of bamboo clams all scrubbed clean in perfect condition and equal sized. The tiger prawns are $9.90 for 1kg, over CNY it can go up to $22 for 1kg.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.