Friday, December 28, 2018

SGMALL purchases





Making full use of my internet connection, I watch a few of these live auctions every night. Kinda addictive and I also get to learn the Chinese names of these gemstones & crystals.




"Black Keys" are really popular and made into all sorts of decor and accessories. I bought one Icy Black Key pixiu bracelet, see the pixiu is curved and made from the same material. It's also chasing a "tiger eye" ball.



This is my White Crystal Pointer of gemstone bracelets, all purchased on sgmall auctions including the crystal pointer. I was told this is the tallest crystal they can source for and there is no base, usually there is a wood base provided, maybe that's kinda traditional so its not available. I will probably be taking these apart for beading later on. 



The rest of the pixiu bracelets I bought look like those available in stores, with the gold pixius and 2 accompanying gold beads. There are more variations than these available but not as common I guess. For the lighter coloured pixiu stack I bought only quartz, so its blue, pink, purple, yellow, rutilated quartz.



Finally, I found one Liuli item to purchase, coz the auction sites are selling soo much of this stuff every night. Its a zodiac animal seal, a pig sitting on a pile of money, that I am planning to get engraved with some bacon or pork related insignia.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.