Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Lancome Rouge in Love / Gloss in Love



In Spring 2013, Lancome made a lipstick for the fashion crowd that I think young kids will gravitate towards as well. Rouge in Love lipsticks are lightweight yet high colour & radiant for up to 6 hours. All 31 shades are separated into 3 categories of morning, late afternoon and evening, as it is expected you will change your lip colour to match your mood and outfit accordingly.


Personally, I really like the packaging and light as feather feel. I wished someone had given me some of these when I was younger. $40 each.


Lancome also made a Gloss in Love lipgloss collection of 12 shades, separated into 3 categories. Each providing the same high shine, colour and hydration for up to 6 hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.