Friday, January 29, 2021

More Toys Review


Soft Toys of the store mascot Giraffe 26" and Toy Story Woody & Buzz 17". They're trying to promote Fur Real and Pets Alive that I didn't get this time around. 

This cement mixer is new to Play-Doh's Wheels. I see the appeal of these tiny construction vehicles with real wheels that move that are also moulds, extruders, stamps. Comes with a tub of play-doh cement that sparkles, I love that it sparkles. Was thinking maybe I can use this in soap art, you know dual purpose.

Barbie Closet that fits a full sized Barbie doll inside. Unlike previous closets, this one only comes with hangers. I had to make additional purchases of shoes, accessories and trademarked fashion wear.

This box of licensed fashion cost me S$5, its Sanrio's Kerokeropi vest.


My CityShopper Barbie Doll modelling the Kerokeropi vest. She is carrying a white bag with a pink charm that costs S$3

I also bought a full set of licensed fashion S$10, this is PUMA sportswear that comes with a tiny watch for Barbie. The shoes are part of another accessory pack and the pineapple bag also costs S$3.

This is what the Barbie City Shopper looks like out of the box.


This is the City Shopper full set of fashionwear. It's actually about the skis coz it looks pretty realistic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.