Friday, February 5, 2021

Zalora.sg Lucky Bag?


Ahead of the Chinese New Year (next week!) I couldn't resist ordering from Zalora.sg again all clothing items @ fukubukuro or lucky bag prices. If I combine my previous purchase of mostly Levis with this order, each item costs S$36.83. Clothing sizes delivered are random even though I ordered all the same size.

This order has a large number of dresses that I am hoping will last longer than pants. I realize I needed 60 outfits to last me 20 years. It's not a huge walk-in wardrobe but just 3 outfits a year coz that's how long these clothing lasts. If I want to wear this everyday than its 6 outfits a year for a decade.

I can work weekdays earning money and weekends spending money on clothing. Purchasing just 1 or 2 items at a time so I don't cross a line with the stores. That will give me enough clothing to last the year. Once I stop working all my clothing wears out and I have nothing to wear.

You don't want to hang all your clothing up at once coz people will break in to destroy your clothing, I know this from personal experience it has happened before. So all the stuff stays in storage in original waterproof packaging, not in your wardrobe.

There's a dozen dresses here and 5 complete outfits of tops, bottoms, outerwear. The River Island sweater is supposed to be oversized in white but came a size too small in light brown. I also got this vintage looking track jacket coz there is a track pants in my previous order that needs to be made into a set.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.