Friday, February 12, 2021

Island Shop / Calvin Klein


It's the first day of Chinese New Year! 

From Island Shop Tangs, I got 2 macramé tees @ $50, normally the price is $200. All the current stuff at Island Shop now reminds me of Philippines, I thought I was going to get a couple of house dresses coz I got the discount for 50% off all dresses, as it turns out the offer is actually buy 39 dresses and get 1 dress free.

Ordering direct from CalvinKlein.sg website in order to get matching leggings to exercise top, on Zalora.sg there is only the exercise top available no leggings. One denim dress, I think this is the only denim dress I own for real. Overall, confirmation of order and delivery took a month. Discounts were about 50%. That completes my 60 outfits.

Meatballs and Pencai for lunch, finally its not ridiculously salty. This pencai has cabbage, pigs trotters, fishballs, prawns all placed into a pot and steamed with water, nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.