Friday, January 15, 2021

Toys'R'Us for Me!




My order @ Toys'r'us came in time for New Year's, reviewing everything and hopefully nothing breaks. Pricing was ok for me, averaged 40% discounts across the entire purchase.

 

 Twisty Petz, there's also Twisty Girlz that is not here. These pet figurines pull out into bracelets that connect up into necklaces. Different series have different types of beads. Twisty Treats Petz is this plastic figurine that pulls out into several plastic medallions. The pulling action is not smooth at all, the tail cannot connect into the head and there is nothing scented here. As I found out later, it does serve a purpose.

The family pack of Twisty Petz, the smaller animals pull out to form rings and the bigger ones into bracelets, connect everything and its a necklace! I love the bigger ones that have glassart details and crystallize spacers. The big ones can connect to the small ones but the small ones cannot connect to the big ones, this is where Twisty Treatz comes in.

Blinger for the hair mostly, but you can also use it on clothing, caps, bags, shoes. I might still want a Bedazzler, think it may be more permanent than this. I think these crystal stickers were sold @ This Fashion before, its pretty lasting for stickers. I used up one round on my wristlet. Definitely looking for more accessories to put these on.

Shimmer & Shine magic genie bottle that plays 15 different sounds & tunes from the TV cartoon series. There's a toy microphone version of this that all the cartoon series have. The styling and colours remind me of Anna Sui cosmetics, I could put this amongst my Anna Sui cosmetics and it would blend right in. Batteries already included.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.