Friday, January 1, 2021

Swarovski Crystals x Penelope Cruz



The whole Penelope Cruz x Swarovski collection is diamond dots and 10 pointed stars, very wearable and current. I thought I was going to buy a lot, as it turned out I only got 1 hairpin. Retail price $649! I think a gold-plated version of it would cost that much.


It came in this big white Atelier box and I have the say the hairpin is incredibly well made and works much better than a lot of the other hairpins I own. It's a bit on the heavy side but secure enough to stay in place on my hair.

It's these Swarovski crystal bracelets in 2 designs of round or pointy. I thought I was going to get more to give away but there's only enough for myself. There are 15 colours to choose from and the packaging is really compact. I got a black pointy one & round green one. 

Iconic swan earrings with pearl backing, I received a Chomel version some years back, its a floral design crystals with pearl backing. Swarovski actually has trademarked crystal pearls that cost 2x or even 3x the price of regular hobby pearls.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.