Friday, April 9, 2021

Sakuru Mart & Chinese Commodity City


Trying out two new fresh foods suppliers on Qoo10, Sakuru Mart & Chinese Commodity City. I am ordering mostly meats but these two suppliers have bottled goods, canned goods, herbs and fresh vegetables.  

Chinese style pickled veges, my fave mei cai and the coriander root that everyone is promoting lately. Beyond the salt and chili its a bit hard to tell. Beef is cheap or the cheapest meat available here, so I ordered 1kg beef balls $10 and 1kg ribeye steak $20.

Its also about the fresh abalone that I cannot find anywhere, its cheaper than the canned versions I always get. 1kg small individual portion size and 1kg bigger size that we always see in restaurants, $60 a packet. 

I always buy bbq unagi when I find it coz its difficult to cook, I got it last time for $10 each, this one is $12.90. 4 packets of daifuku in sesame cream, green tea cream, strawberry cream, blueberry cream, $15 each packet. 

Frozen prepared foods, 4x duck breast $12.90 same price as cold storage deli section. 1.5kg salmon fillet $20, I am addicted to this you know my last salmon order was 3kg. 6 piping bags of shrimp paste to make deep fried shrimp toast $11.90, I got this coz its the same price as fresh shrimp for now. 

Frozen kakiage tempura $14.90 for 10 individual portion size. If you are serious about staying home to eat you can just order everything from here and have a Japanese izakaya at home. I am still looking for fresh uni and reasonably priced ikura.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.