Friday, April 16, 2021

Amazon.sg Grocery Orders



Not trying out Amazon Fresh yet as the discount codes do not work, why bother advertising when there is actually nothing. This one purchase is broken up into 3 parts of Amazon local delivery, US delivery and Prime international delivery. There is 30 day free trial of Prime delivery for first timers like myself.

Prime delivery on Tapped Birch Water from Finland, its actually birch tree sap and comes plain or flavored. I ordered a dozen for myself and to give away. It's supposed to be like maple syrup but lighter.

US delivery of Combos snacks buffalo blue cheese pretzel (tastes fermented, super salty) and pepperoni pizza (sour tomato acidic, no pepperoni or pizza taste). John West soft cod roes that is not available here, I like this brand so far for its canned seafood, I had to order a pack of 10 cans for delivery.


Tortuga Mexican rum cake as well as Caribbean rum cake around S$25 each, the last time I bought it from Candy Empire around S$35 each, retail price is $25USD each. I also saw the coffee S$80 for a bag of freshly ground coffee beans under 1kg.

Local delivery on Glico Pretz Chili Crab & Chicken Rice flavors, Oishi brand Panchos or nacho flavored chips, Barbie brand strawberry biscuits, tamarind paste and Yeo's salted fish with black bean that is very Indonesian and not easily available here, so I ordered 12 cans. Cartoon biscuits are also not common so I ordered the max limit 31 packets.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.