Friday, August 23, 2019

Wheeler's Yard



Foodpanda delivery from Wheeler's Yard a converted warehouse eatery behind Shaw Plaza. The space is pretty cool and I wanted to take a detour to try out this place before.


I ordered Strawberry Mint Cooler, Caprese Salad and Fish & Chips.


I would have liked the cooler to be sweeter but its a basil mix so its not meant to be sweet.


The burrata cheese is really meaty and not soo creamy, I was almost full after this salad. Another good thing about this salad is the sweet balsamic reduction.


I upgraded the chips to truffle chips with furikake sprinkles, very addictive. The fried fish is too amazing for words, I think this is the same type of fish served steamed in Chinese Restaurants. It's deep fried in a beer batter here and comes with homemade tartare sauce that is a little runny but you can taste freshly made.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.