Friday, August 16, 2019

Burgers & More / R&B Tea



Foodpanda delivery from Burgers & More located at United Square, next to Jacob's Ladder. There are no drinks on the delivery menu, not even canned soda.


I ordered black pepper steak with fries $17.90 and chicken popcorn $7. The popcorn chicken came in a large box, I was only expecting a small side portion. The beef steak is really good but it has that Aussie eucalyptus-y herbs in it.


R&B Tea is one of those new bubble tea shops, also located in United Square. I ordered 2 of their bestsellers - Mighty Luffy with crystal balls topping and Brown Sugar Milk Tea with oolong #23 tea pudding topping.


That's XL size where I can see entire fruits floating around inside and L size which I think is the standard bubble tea size. Total $15 including delivery fee.


It's a fruit cup, mixed with the tea, I feel like I am on vacation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.