Friday, August 2, 2019

Asprey, London "Royal Warrant"



Asprey London is a purveyor of fine goods and holds a royal warrant attesting to the quality. To me its famous for being a Brit brand and having high prices. It's well publicized that this is the place to come to for custom silver homegoods.


Purple Water is the name of its in-house toiletries brand that has a perfume as well, $75 USD for 50ml. Ritz Carlton Hotels globally stock Asprey Purple Water in the rooms, so I guess its possible to put in a bulk order for your own personal use.


 My top 2 picks from its jewelry collections are Golden Pearl Rocket Necklace P.O.A. and Woodland Charm Bracelet that's around $65,000 USD. When I first saw the price I thought it was pretty expensive, then I realized that's the price of charm bracelets in Europe in general.

Asprey is famous for its handbags, a real trophy for females. I had a look at the website and I really like the colourful lizard skins even though its a bit scary. There are horsehair bags, a nod to Royal Ascott.

When I got my Hermes Birkin bag, it was a custom order and it took over a decade to arrive. It was that hard to get and when everyone started talking about the diamond Hermes Birkin bag, it was going to be that much harder to obtain. The alternative is the diamond Asprey Private Collection bags.

The private collection bags are available in gemstones, precious metals, exotic skins. Retail price is surprisingly lower than Hermes diamond Birkin and its also easily available coz the Private Collection comes out every year in 10 to 50 pieces.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.