Friday, March 8, 2019

Takeaway Desserts & Pizza



I stopped by The Sweet Spot @ MBS to get some more desserts. The lemon pound cake $14.90 is about the size of a brick, looking forward to my next tea-time already. The blueberry scone is $3.50 comes with butter and jam, the size is massive almost as big as the brick of cake.


I took a look inside the MBS Hotel gift shop and found co-branded TWG tea. There is Marina Bay Sands a green tea with fruity notes, Paris-Singapore a green tea with floral notes, White Sky Tea a white tea with ylang ylang.


Gold! Souvenir coins are $10 a piece and MBS-shaped gold ingots are under $1,000.


Sarpino's home delivery coz my parents are away on cruise.


My order from Sarpino's this time - salami pizza, calamari, carbonara spaghetti. The bacon in the pasta tastes like bak kwa, seriously.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.