Friday, March 15, 2019

Fat Burger + Buffalo Wings



FoodPanda delivery on my Fatburger order. This LA based burger chain is now open in Singapore. The moment my order arrived, it smelled heavenly, looking forward to this meal already.


I ordered the western BBQ burger with cookies & cream milkshake, chili cheese fries and buffalo wings. The portions are soo huge I was stuffed for the rest of the day.


Buttery brioche bun with all the condiments and a lean bouncy beef patty, I would like the patty to be fatter & juicier but this way the burger stays together when you are eating it.


Always have to have celery sticks with ranch dressing when you eat buffalo wings, I think I ordered another dip that didn't arrive. The seasonings are really authentic, the chili cheese fries could have come from a tacqueria.


Fat Burger is famous for its levels of burger patties, sounds like a real foodie challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.