Friday, October 20, 2023

Takashimaya Online Digital Sale

 

I wasn't planning on buying anything except maybe Japanese snacks and ended up entering the digital sale lucky draw, free home delivery.

I bought some silver jewelry, a pair of lapis lazuli earrings and an Etsy-style pendant made from burlwood and resin. This burlwood and resin combination is usually made into tables for around the same price as this silver necklace. 

Gonna pair it with a handmade silver pendant (I have 2!). The last time around I paired the silver pendant with a pearl pendant necklace from Citigems.


My original intention was to purchase one of these Novita rocking chairs that has massage & heat functions, but there are only the massage function ones left and its even on sale! Gonna wait to get what I want.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.