Friday, September 15, 2023

Staying @ Home

 


Homemade $20 salad, at least the cherry tomatoes aren't sour this time.


Home fragrance instead of personal perfume, it's still perfume and I can spray it all the time at home. Going with the really sweet scents coz it makes a difference.


New laundry detergent pods, how exactly do you use this?


Instead of buying an oxygen nebulizer, I bought these tourist-y oxygen cans instead. Thought I could do without, but it actually came in handy.


Back to fresh vegetable platters, I am obsessed with this right now. Its a good thing the veges are washed clean before packing and are ready to eat. Adding in a french onion dip this time around, usually I go with flavored salt or recommended yogurt / sour cream.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.