Friday, September 8, 2023

FragranceX.com

Free international shipping above $80 spend and it's all discounted perfumes. I spent under $5 for a Jessica Simpson perfumed shower gel and under $5 for a Wonderstruck II perfume sample.

10 variations of my favorite EA Green Tea perfume @ $20 per 100ml bottle, one of which is a body mist. Soo excited with this purchase, I use this scent to keep my sense of calm and go through it quickly.

Some more EA perfumes @ $35 per 100ml bottle, the price is really good if you would believe it coz I normally pay double that for the same thing. True Love a powdery iris scent, Pretty a light musky floral, 5th Avenue a green citrus-y floral.


Chopard Wish perfume that to me smells like what perfume should smell like. It's described as fruity and woody. I like the perfume bottle that looks like an ornament you are supposed to hang up. I also like the Mugler perfume bottles but haven't bought it before.

6 Ferragamo scents, mainly Incanto and Signoria in parfum bottles ($45 each) then the 4 Incanto variations in tester edt bottles ($35 each). These are all fruity woody scents, so I know it's all proper perfume and was recommended to me by friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.