Friday, January 27, 2023

Seeds from Taobao & AliExpress


 I am not sure what all these soil packs are, its mixed with something like white styrofoam inside. Maybe its just soil to get started coz plants pots are included as well. 


These are plant food or fertilizer packets similar to seed starters, want to make sure every single seed grows into a plant. Its like working with miniatures, need pincers or toothpicks.


Free gift are these rake & spade sets that are packed like disposable cutlery. It's also the size of disposable cutlery.


These are the seeds and tubers I ordered online. I cannot remember what I ordered coz its such a long list. I am sure there are orchids, multicolored chrysanthemums and jasmine.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.