Friday, January 13, 2023

Seeds from Amazon.sg



Free Shipping on these seeds from Amazon.sg. I check every now and then for new varieties and yes I did see the monkey face orchids that I didn't buy. I bought novelty seeds before, multicolored roses and velvet roses that are not black just a deep dark red.


These seeds are packed like health food store products, ranging from 500 to 10,000 seeds in one packet for around $15 each. That's pretty pricey considering I would pay $10 for one packet of cashew nuts that is bigger than this. 


Lupines, dahlias, cosmos and sunflowers in a mix of colours and breeds for variety. Cannot wait to find a space to throw these at. Gonna check out taobao or something similar to find local tropical flowers as well as China flowers.


Floral wrapping paper from local website Shein that has lots of nice things including floral wraps, ribbons, stickers and tape. I chose a plastic version that can hold water for the stems, the wax paper ones don't hold up so well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.