Friday, February 14, 2020

Thai Ruk Mookata



I finally get to try one of these Thai Mookata places and its home delivery from Thai Ruk Mookata along Kim Keat Road.


Most important item here is the tom yum soup that is the base of mookata. This tom yum soup is available in either clear or thick using vegetarian tomato soup stock. I chose to add the seafood that is overcooked but the soup is really good.


Chicken Pad Thai or fried noodles that surprised me by how delicious it was. Whenever I see that coconut lime I know its going to be a good meal. The prawn cakes are fluffy and tasteless, same as the other Thai food place.


Som Tam or papaya mango salad, how can you have Thai food without this? The veges taste a little swampy but the rest of it is good, really fiery even though you don't see the chilies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.