Friday, February 28, 2020

Grocery Haul - more meat



Filling my fridge with dimsum, 5 packs of pau in chicken/pork/charsiu/braised/minis. Also got 2 packets of crystal dumplings and 1 packet of siew mai.


Big packet of teriyaki chicken sticks like satay only without the sauce. It's actually quite similar to the ones served in Japanese restaurants.


Prepped chicken in a herbs crumb coating and in a truffle seasoning. Both pretty good and can easily replace CP Chicken.


Frozen mutton cubes, I recently changed from bone-in cutlets to meat cubes.


Prepped baby back ribs 3x500gm packs in assorted flavors. As well as prepped oysters for the deep fryer. These are easily restaurant quality meals, definitely above average.


All types of potatoes from local begedil to nacho cheese filled potato balls. The bags are a little too big for everyday so it needs to be broken down into smaller bags before freezing again.


Dimsum items golden custard mochi sesame balls for the deep fryer and 10 pack of Lor Mai Gai or chicken glutinous rice with mushrooms.


This frozen foods order came with 10 free packets of mini eclairs.


I bought all the 7D mangorinds to give out to more people to try, its sweet and sour. I would get the preserved plums and such but I cannot find those nowadays.


Mentos caramels in dark chocolate, white chocolate and mint. Something really yummy my friend bought for me to try out before and when I found it at the supermarket I bought more.


Flower crabs were on offer $1.49 per 100gm, I bought a few and poached it in hot water to eat with gochujang sauce. Crabs are not meant to be eaten raw, it really needs to be cooked so I do not know what ganjang gejang is about.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.