Friday, December 14, 2018

Shilla Duty Free Cosmetics



Online shopping at Changi Airport duty free goods for pickup at airport or home delivery. I chose home delivery but you still need to be a flight passenger to purchase these items tax free. Luckily, my family was ok to help so I used their flight details for this purchase.


Urban Decay All Nighter series of full coverage concealers and foundations. Its the same price as UD's other series Naked that provides lighter coverage and more moisture, so its like skincare + makeup. If my complexion wasn't soo bad I would use Naked coz I am in air-conditioning all the time.


Guerlain goodies that came with some freebies. I felt obligated to buy this coz I received the Les Voilettes compact as a gift earlier on. 


I also got the meteorites powder summer edition that came in a metal tin instead of the usual paper box. I like the shimmer effect, its not glitter.


Freebies are a full size Orchidee Imperiale home fragrance that smells just like perfume only it doesn't linger on. A sample of creme S.O.S. and a perfume sample that comes in handy when I am travelling and in-transit to relax and soothe frazzled nerves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.