Friday, December 21, 2018

SG Mall Live Streaming





Hanging out every night in front of my PC watching SGmall live auctions, real time auctions streamed over Facebook. Sometimes instead of auctions they do a discounted offer price, also in real time. There are soo many lucky draws and free gifts with soo many different vendors I got confused.



Its almost everything you can find in a pasar malam, affordably priced clothes, unique accessories, specialty skincare, fengshui decor, crystals and my favorite item - gemstone beads to feed my beading hobby. The prices change all the time and can range from really cheap to really expensive with certification.



The best gemstone find so far is Morgan Stone or a mix of pastel coloured natural beryl gemstones (aquamarine, morganite, heliodor, goshenite) that I thought was plastic at first. The colour is soo sweet that I thought it was fake. Price is usually $35 to $55 a bracelet, not expensive but really difficult to find. The most expensive beryl not mentioned here are emeralds.


I also bought one gem-set pendant in rose gold. I was looking for a bigger pendant to go with my new chain, love it! Finally, a pet-related accessory.


I did buy something from the designer goods auction and its not a bag, its a T-shirt at almost half price. You need DBS Paylah! or OCBC Paynow! to make payment before the live show ends. If not then its a trip out to the banks within 24 to 48 hrs to do a funds transfer.


I only bought one fengshui decor item, the Dragon Toad. I was deciding between the liuli versions when this DongLing Jade turned up on screen. I had to bid a lucky 88 number to get it, and the number was really lucky coz I won an assortment of prizes in the lucky draw (see above), making my purchase totally worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.