Friday, November 23, 2018

Shin Minori Buffet



Shin Minori translates as New Harvest and this Japanese Buffet place has the variety of a regular restaurant and the standards to match. We came here for dad's birthday and I am planning my next trip here soon.


The sashimi is soo fresh I don't need wasabi or soya sauce to finish the entire plate. We ordered soo many rounds of this, it's the best the restaurant has to offer. The sushi is inconsistent coz the rice was sour on one of my visits here.



The fresh seafood was also in the salads and poke Temaki.


Robatayaki was the best! great with drinks and my fave was the teriyaki chicken. You have to order this and I would come back just for this alone.


Chawanmushi, regular and seasonal pumpkin that tasted like mooncake egg yolks. The Kani or crab cream soup was there too, runny custard.


For dessert it was sweet potato mash deep fried into spring rolls. Some people ordered peach salads that we didn't wait for. Very full...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.