Friday, November 30, 2018

HP Pavillion all-in-one PC



I thought I was going to get this at Comex this year but this particular model was not on offer so I just bought it off the official website, free delivery. It's an all-in-one PC like the jelly coloured Apple PCs and its touchscreen like the Ipad.


This is what it looks like assembled, the screen is the same size as before. Only 1 colour to choose from, white. Sound system by Bang & Olufsen, the soundbar portion is in a fabric-like covering that I kinda like coz it looks homespun as opposed to corporate use.


Side view, it still looks slim even though its actually quite hefty, concealing the CPU and CD player. I like the sleek cohesive look of this, easy to move around my desk.


Software installation took some time so I went out for dinner at Pistachio Restaurant. lamb and moussaka for dinner. Large serving of ice cream for dessert, drowned in dried fruits & nuts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.