Friday, October 12, 2018

Potluck Dinners and such



I feel like potluck dinners are the best solution to special occasions. Everyone prepares one dish and brings it along to the venue so the work is spread out and I don't have to think about what gift to bring along. Mushroom and something risotto, I don't know what vegetable is used here, my sis-in-law made this dish.


Or you can just buy something under $50 to bring along. I like to buy Satay and BBQ Chicken Wings from the hawker center, real crowd pleaser. My sis likes to bring sushi platters, very impressive.


Home BBQs are almost the same as potluck parties coz it takes the whole evening to cook the food so you should really bring something along like a side dish. Steamed corn sounds easy enough, maybe a fresh salad or even pigs in a blanket.

pigs in blanket pic from Betty Crocker.com

Singapore BBQ online packages:


Bringing along a big bucket of fried chicken will also work nicely. Ice cream or Froyo would be a nice cold treat to have while waiting or in the car. Absolutely loving the new KFC Mac & Cheese that is tdf! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.