Friday, October 19, 2018

Kiddies New Home



My niece and nephew have a new place that is bigger than their current home and also nearer to more shops and services, making their daily lives more comfy and less hectic.


Is that my imagination or do the kitchen counters block out the door?! The window grills also add to that jailhouse look. It's all meant to be child-safe and whatnot coz of the floor-to-ceiling glass windows.


Their interior decorator went with the beige and brown color scheme and there is also all new furniture for the space. I think their existing furniture would have worked as well but new home new furniture, especially when you are hiring an ID already.


Cute pink and silver foil curtains in the girls room....very princessy.


I like the new cupboards that have no handles and a geometric design on the outside. The insides look like my current wardrobe, the mirror used is the same kind. 


Master bedroom even has a roomy walk-in wardrobe. I was wondering why the wardrobe doors are soo small, so its actually a walk-in inside.


Showers with marble tiling and ledge for toiletries, very handy design.


I had chicken rice from the nearby food center for lunch, after spending the entire morning watching them unpack clothes into the new wardrobes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.