Friday, March 24, 2023

Giftsn.com.sg



Flower shop supplier where you can order floral foam, floral glue, floral tape, floral wire and more. All in the comfort of your home with delivery. I like the fake flowers, preserved plants and terrarium products.


I bought sticky tape here because I cannot get it anywhere else. The stationery shop outside my place is not open (the building is closed for renovations). I also got floral tape which is even better. This place only sells it in cartons of 8 or 12.


Checking this style of ribbon in the different widths to see if it will break, it looks really light and airy. I got one in each colour in the widest width (including metallics) and gonna get more in the smaller widths if it turns out ok.


Lotsa wax paper for wrapping flowers, this is just one of four boxes. I know its mainly for food but it can also be used for flowers and it's a lot cheaper too. Only thing is I cannot load it up with water at the roots.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.