Friday, March 12, 2021

Redmart x Lazada




I ordered everything from Redmart x Lazada, there is free delivery and $12 discounts on first few orders. Choosing a delivery slot is supposed to be free but you have to pay premiums or have several items missing. The final amount was almost $50 over what I initially thought I was paying.


Sashimi grade salmon, that is the description given on the website. I bought these Hellmann salad dressings for it and the offer was buy 2 get 1 free, but the 3 items got split into two bills and I ended up paying full price on all 3 bottles. Frozen chopped dill, I was afraid the fresh version wouldn't survive and dried is always not as good. 

I also bought sausage meat, candy cheese, plain flour. The candy cheese is used in making cheese balls in Korean pizza or wings takeaway, its crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, cannot find the korean flour they use but here are the cheese fillings.

So all this is just one meal, minestrone soup from The Cellar Door, marinated boneless chicken in smoky bbq & cajun with artisan farfalle pasta, UFC watermelon juice. Pasta cooking cream, shredded cheese mix, sliced avocados & sweet corn kernels, I assume my fridge already has the other ingredients. For dessert there is my favorite Wall's Solero Ice Cream Sticks & mango-tamarind candy.

These desserts are too nicely packaged to be eaten and will be given away. Gin Thye Rabbit Rolls, its regular swiss sponge cake roll with cream but the rabbit brand milk candy packaging is soo vintage-cool. Merlion salted egg cookies, pack of 4! I thought I only bought 1 pack. All the merlion tea is also on clearance, I didn't get any coz I prefer boba milk tea these days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.