Friday, November 6, 2020

Changing Internet Provider


Normally this involves some re-wiring work inside the house but this time its relatively trouble-free. I just have to restart my PC, that's all.

Still trying to play Sims3, referring to fan-sites for gaming help, these people know everything. Only thing left is making sure all my additional worlds load, dunno why cannot...

I am consuming painkillers and Chinese medicated oils like food these days, local snacks for high tea are free from friends and family.

Eating cold crabs from Crystal Jade @ home, same as in the restaurant. I cannot go out these days so we had this seasonal dish before dinner of oyster omelette & pork cutlets with rice.


Started watching China gemstones auctions online again after a short hiatus, these run late into the night. If you haven't setup your gemstone forest with gemstone animals yet, you are behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.