Friday, July 3, 2020

Jack's Place Steakhouse



40% off bundled meals from Jack's Place, making all of this just $35 almost the same price as a hawker center western food stall.


Nicely wrapped slice of garlic bread to go with my soup that was lumpy, I think it needs to be reheated before serving. The mushroom gravy sauce was also lumpy.


Sides of popcorn chicken, onion rings and curly fries that came with two dips of chili cheese & mushroom gravy. Everything is deliciously deep fried. The salad tastes a little different, I am not sure what it is. 


Grilled fish, beef steak, salty boiled veges and baked potato with all the trimmings. The fish is like chicken of the sea really meaty. The potato is a dream, soo buttery and soft. The steak was a little charred and tastes really beefy.


Apple pie for dessert that I didn't get to as I was too full, the crust is famously buttery & yummy. There is a can of Lemon Tea as well, it has the same slightly unusual taste as the salad.


Second helpings! This time around I ordered the steak with chicken combo, the beefy flavor is really nice. My favorite is still the buttery baked potato with all the trimmings.


Mushroom soup with a slice of garlic bread. This time around the soup is hot on arrival. The other wrapped parcel is the brownie, a really dense chocolate cake.


Really impressed with the calamari and ranch dip, wish I had ordered more of it. Caesar salad with dressing, veges are crisp & crunchy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.