Friday, April 24, 2020

Hua Zai Frog Porridge



No choice but to apply for my new Mastercard, with all the shops closed the only way to buy my stuff is online and for that I need a debit/credit card. Passion Platinum promises no fees ever and 4% cash rebates on my purchases at Giant/Cold Storage/Guardian. 


My favorite meal for late night suppers is claypot frog porridge. Frog is a white meat quite similar to chicken. Trying out a new place from Toa Payoh Industrial Park, usually I go to the famous stall in Chinatown.


I ordered a set meal for 2 to 3 people, its gong bao frog with 3 whole frogs in it, porridge, 2 sides of clams, $40.


This place also sells chicken claypot if you are not into frog, but I think for this style of porridge, frog is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.