Friday, January 3, 2020

It's the New Year 2020



 Trying to get more organized with my tabletop makeup & skincare so I got this bubble looking organizer that is surprisingly roomy.


Bought plastic bags, receipt books and ordered more box packaging to do sales. Planning to make the signs from scrap-booking paper and tack-it.


2kg of white quinoa, superfood that fills you up with nutrition, perfect for my packed lunches this coming year.


Cartons of coke and abalone. I tried buying local drinks like winter-melon tea before but its not as popular.


Bulk purchase of instant noodles to fill up the pantry for the coming year.


I finally bought the oversized kaftans to wear coz there is really nothing in my size anymore. It does feel like costumes coz its not my culture and I have never been on holiday there before. But even if I sew it myself I cannot wear it, it has to be purchased from a store that carries the same item in bulk. Soo troublesome.


Also got some regular clothing of leggings and tops. Clothes are presents to myself for Birthday, Christmas and New Years.


I must be one of the last few people to sign up for the National Steps Challenge. You can buy fitbits or win it in lucky draws, here you get it free! It counts everything from steps to heart rate and distance.


This is a Made-in-China electric fly swatter, its supposed to have a safe electrical voltage to kill flies as compared to earlier versions. New features like the in-built LED lamp and charging stand.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.