Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Estee Lauder Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Cream



We head back to Estee Lauder classics to rediscover Advanced Time Zone Day cream, Night cream and Eye cream. I didn't get some of that oil-free Hydrating Gel to try. The packaging is lilac and the contents are either pinkish-lilac or white in colour as well, very soothing to use and see. 


I am more of a night cream person, living in the tropics I don't put on moisturizer in the day unless my skin happens to be extremely dry. All the products in this range provides overnight moisture boost and visible improvement to wrinkled skin after 1 week of use (the ads say 5 days). I don't have wrinkles so I can't really tell how effective this is, it's meant for older folks like my mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.