Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Elizabeth Arden Face Powders



I realize I don't talk much about stuff I actually use all the time so this post covers one of my favourite brands Elizabeth Arden face powders. Currently, I am using Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Skin Smoothing Loose Powder and Elizabeth Arden White Glove Skin Perfecting compact. First of, I have to tell everyone I love the packaging on these products.


Then I have to let you know it doesn't leave much of a powdery finish. Good product at a reasonable price. There are a few ranges to choose from depending on individual preference, like translucent or full coverage, sun screen and so on.


Once I am done with the above, I am moving onto Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish sponge on Cream Makeup, essentially a 2-way cake or pressed foundation powder. Application is a little different, apply on dry for thicker coverage and wet for thinner coverage (this is usually opposite for most similar products on the market). Coverage is opaque and covers skin irregularities & flaws effortlessly, with a nice smooth finish. Available in 8 different shades, $56. It also comes in a golden box packaging for $66.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.