Saturday, July 27, 2013

Freebies!


$30 FoodPanda voucher courtesy of FoodieFC who held a lucky draw for online followers. Looking forward to my next meal already.


Received more freebies this month. 5 sample pack from Kiehls who are lowering their prices as they expand into more outlets.


Gorgeous bar of perfumed soap from Vardi & Migdal. I thought it was nougat at first but its really soap. More Dead Sea products coz that salt is often used to make body scrubs, it's really soft and fine with detox properties. I always have some in my bathroom, no particular brand. 


$10 Hari Raya voucher from Spotlight that I spent on their already discounted pure wools. I have a project in mind and was planning to get NORO yarns when the Spotlight voucher arrived so it worked out nicely. Original price $20 that I only paid $4 for.


Free samples from Philosophy, this brand is so sweet and simple with its famous dessert scented shower gels like birthday cake, spiced pumpkin pie etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.